Blackheads can now be easily removed without using expensive cosmetic products. Moreover, the same natural mask used for blackheads can also remove the undesired face hair.


How to remove facial hair and blackheads with 1 ingredient
All you need to make a homemade natural mask that removes blackheads and unwanted face hair is: an egg white, some wool or cotton pads sewn.

 First, you need to separate the egg whites and beat them, and second, you can begin applying it on the face.

After applying it on the face, stretch thin layers of wool on your face.



 Be careful to avoid hair areas that are not to be shaved, such as eyebrows.

After applying it all over the face, leave the mask to dry for approximately an hour.

When feeling that your mask is completely dry, slowly pull it out.

 You shouldn’t do it with a single motion in order not to irritate the skin.

 If this mask didn’t help you to get rid of all the blackheads on the first try, you should apply it on for several days.

12 comments:

  1. Since I had open heart surgery I have a full 5 o'clock shadow, what do you recommend I do because, I can't even go out of the house for a full day with this hair growing on my face.. no doctor can tell me what to do.. can you please help me?
    terri_Diane2000@yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I had open heart surgery I have a full 5 o'clock shadow, what do you recommend I do because, I can't even go out of the house for a full day with this hair growing on my face.. no doctor can tell me what to do.. can you please help me?
    terri_Diane2000@yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, i think that your problems is just for the medication. just need wait a few month to low dosis (by the doctor), and watch your evolution. God Bless you, and patient!

      Delete
  3. I would like to know also. I had open heart surgery Nov. 20, 2015. I have problems with facial hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know also. I had open heart surgery Nov. 20, 2015. I have problems with facial hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, lady's, just thinking could it be a medication or maybe that type of procedure. I have gone through numerous surgeries not heart surgery what surgeries in itself and my facial hair has it has increased but I'm also 66 so it may be a hormone change or just melons I'm going to try the above mentioned method for removing the facial hairs and black heads, which is now a big concern for me. Just dont shave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, lady's, just thinking could it be a medication or maybe that type of procedure. I have gone through numerous surgeries not heart surgery what surgeries in itself and my facial hair has it has increased but I'm also 66 so it may be a hormone change or just melons I'm going to try the above mentioned method for removing the facial hairs and black heads, which is now a big concern for me. Just dont shave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where do you purchase wool or cotton pads sewn? Name brand please. THANK you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If the egg whites didn't help remove all the blackheads at first, try mixing it with some activated charcoal and tea tree oil.That always works for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plz help me ,what do you mean by cotton pads swen,explain in simple words

    ReplyDelete
  11. To the women who recently had heart surgery and now are experiencing facial hair growth. Ask your doctor about the side effect of increased facial hair to determine whether it is medication or some other hormonal or metabolic reaction. Make sure you do not have untreated sleep apnea which can cause or worsen diabetes. Make sure you do not have polycystic ovarian syndrome which is a hormone imbalance. Both sleep apnea and PCOS are treatable as is diabetes. Make sure to have your doctor rule out conditions which could cause facial hair growth.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top