Earlier this evening I posted this picture onto social media and challenged my friends to try the drink for 3 days and see what happens. The photo blew up with people wanting to accept my challenge, and the questions came pouring in like crazy.

I DARE You to Drink This for 3 Days, and Tell Me What Happens to the Scale…
So in order to simplify, I’m turning this into a blog post in order to answer all the questions that I was bombarded with.


First, the recipe…

Apple Cider Vinegar Lemon and Cayenne Colon Cleanse Recipe

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of lukewarm or hot water (whichever you prefer)
  • 1-2 tsp apple cider vinegar (I will do up to 2 TB)
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
  • 1-2 drops of therapeutic grade lemon oil
  • Optional: 1-2 TB maple syrup to sweeten
Directions:
Mix everything together, and drink before your meal.
For the purpose of this challenge, you should drink 3 glasses a day (before every meal) for 3 days.
~Common Questions~
Q: Can I substitute fresh squeezed lemon juice for the oil?
A: Yes you can. But, keep in mind that lemon juice is very acidic and is harmful to the enamel on your teeth. The lemon essential oil is easier on your teeth, and has more benefits because it is extracted from lemon peels.Continue Reading  >> Page 2 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top